I'm miss foxy Aphrodite goddess of soul. I'm here to do a little show for the Apollo's. Mr. Apollo, Mrs. Apollo, enjoy the show -
Going to b-b-boogey down,
There's no st-st-stopping us,
There's a party go-go-going on,
In the disco Afro-ro-ro-rostopolis!
- Chyna sang this song because she wanted to add music to the play that Olive came up with.
- The song name is alike to a Greek name given to two cities, Aphroditopolis.
- Chyna sang this song right before she sang, Jay to the Zeus, another song that she wanted Olive to add to the play.
- Chyna wore a really big afro wig while she sang this song.
- This is the third rap in the show.
|A.N.T. Farm Songs|
|Exceptional | Dynamite | My Crush | Unstoppable | Calling All the Monsters | Beautiful | Pose | DNA | Dancin' by Myself | I Got My Scream On | Go | How Do I Get There from Here | Stars Aligning | Turn Back the Clock | Wild Card | Silent Night | Do Your Own Thing|
Wolves Attack | Candy Town | Hey, New Kid | Olive's Rap | Gibson Go Away | Space Cadet | Soccer Ball | Lunchtime | Detention Blues | Born This Day | Jersey Style | Sweet as a Sprinkle | Christmas Songs | Aphrostopolis | Jay to the Zeus | Grecian Loving | Sundays with Grandma | Wear Pants in Public | Don't Play in the Knife Drawer | Don't Go Potty in the Tub | |Chyna's Lullaby | I'm a Baby | Stuck in the Middle | I Propose | As a Friend | Date Me | I'm Shaking My Heiny | This Gift From... | Go Out Tonight