Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
"body of evidANTs" is the twenty-fifth episode in Season One of A.N.T. Farm. It first aired on April 13th, 2012. It is the Season One finale.
Olive is shocked to discover that her robot pet FlurBot Hegel is no longer functioning and has suspicious scratch marks on its back. When Chyna is blamed for destroying Olive's toy with a screwdriver, she suspects that she has been framed and vows to find the real culprit. Meanwhile, Principal Skidmore enlists Lexi’s help to help make her look and be cooler.
- China Anne McClain as Chyna Parks
- Sierra McCormick as Olive Doyle
- Jake Short as Fletcher Quimby
- Stefanie Scott as Lexi Reed
- Zach Steel as Gibson
- Finesse Mitchell as Darryl Parks
- Aedin Mincks as Angus Chestnut
- Mindy Sterling as Principal Skidmore
Click here to watch body of evidANTs:
- This is the season one finale.
- Olive's pet robot is similar to real-life toys called Mattel's Fijit Friends.
- 'Forever 81' is a parody of Forever 21.
- The robot was only pretending to be murdered.
- This episode was a part of Disney Channel's 'Whodunnit Weekend' which consisted new episodes of Jessie, Fish Hooks, Austin & Ally and Shake it Up.
- This episode aired on Friday the 13th.
- The epiosde title is based of the movie 'Body of Evidence'.
- Chyna has a red streak in this episode
- It is never explained how Olive gets black clothes in the middle of the school day. However, she is very organised so she may have them to be prepared for something like this to happen.
- If Angus really pulled the cord out of Hegel, Hegel would have not worked. So Hegel wouldn't have survived.
- You can tell Angus did not really put a Fletcher mask on, because Fletcher is skinnier than Angus, and slightly shorter.
To view the Body of evidANTs gallery, click here.