Good Friends/ Possible Crushes
Additional Names for the Pairings
- Paisron (Pais/ley and Came/ron)
- Pameron (P/aisley and C/ameron)
- Camsley (Cam/eron and Pai/sley)
- Casley (Ca/meron and Pai/sley)
- Caison (Ca/mer/on and Pa/is/ley)
- Paisley smiles when Cameron complains about Chyna going to his high school.
- Cameron looked annoyed when Paisley hugged Fletcher for the magic trick.
- Paisley was interested in what club that Cameron had joined.
- Cameron takes pictures of Paisley.
- Cameron revealed that they've know each other since kindergarten.
- When Paisley tells Cameron that no A.N.T.s were allowed at the dance, he seems offended and upset that she doesn't realize that he's in high school with her.
- When Cameron was giving a speech on how easier school should be after it she shouted "That A.N.T. is right!", then clapped for him.
- Paisley agrees with Cameron's ideas and cheers for him.
- Paisley called Cameron cool when she thought he was a pyshic.
- Cameron gets cheered up when Paisley breaks up with Keith.
- They hang out together thoughout the episode.
- Cameron (In disguise as an old man) convinces Paisley that he is Cameron as an old man sent from the future, and she has to go to prom with him in order to prevent the future gummy bear invasion.
- Even though Paisley was convinced that the world would end in the future if he didn't go to the prom with him, Paisley still disagreed.
- Cameron looks disappointed when Paisley said she wouldn't go to prom with him.
- Cameron and Paisley are seen hanging together with Lexi by her locker.
- Before the MutANT Farm put the Halloween dance poster up, Cameron hid behind Paisley.
- This is the 2nd time that Paisely is seen at Parks Residence, which means that she knows where he lives.
- Before Lexi, Cameron and Paisley leave the Parks house, Cameron and Paisley are seen standing next to each other.
- Cameron looked happy when he was standing next to Paisley.
- They take Driver's ed together.
- Cameron tries to impress Paisley with his toy jeep.
- Cameron calls Paisley "babe".
- Paisley smiles at Cameron.
- When Cameron says he wants to take driver's ed so he can drive to the toy store, Paisley doesn't seem critical, in fact, she smiles.
- Olive and Paisley were going to work on a project together in this episode, but Paisley and Cameron manipulated Olive to do a project together instead. ("How to drive a calm person to the brink of madness")
- After Cameron corrected Paisley's I that she wrote on the wall, dotting it with a smiley face, She said "Wow Cameron, You make a really good smiley face!"
- When Paisley was writing in the halls, Cameron just said "Good for you Paisley! When'd you learn to write?"
- The two of them had a subplot together.
- They smiled and glanced at each other a lot throughout the episode.