| Was this the page you were looking for?
This page is for the ship of the real life actors. You may be looking for the character ship.
Co-stars and Close friends
Additional Names for the Pairing
- Jina (J/ake and Ch/ina)
- Jana (Ja/ke and Chi/na)
- Jahina (Ja/ke and C/hina)
- Cake (C/hina and J/ake)
- Jakina (Jak/e and Ch/ina)
- Chiake (Chi/na and J/ake)
- Jaina (Ja/ke and Ch/ina)
- Chike (Chi/na and Ja/ke)
- Jakna (Jak/e and Chi/na)
- Along with the photo above, China tweeted: Hanging out with my favorite boy @jakeshort! Love this kid too much.
- China called Jake "her favourite boy", and "her jakester"
- China tweeted that she loves Jake Short.
- During rehearsals, she always laughs at all his jokes and has fun with him (and Sierra).
- They both posed for pictures at Madison Pettis's thirteenth birthday party.
- China hugs Jake when he calls her awesome and very talented.
- Before A.N.T. Farm, they worked on a TV pilot (which didn't get picked up by Disney Channel), "Jack and Janet Save the Planet," with Sierra McCormick.
- They were in the Lone ranger premiere.
- In her second Radio Disney interview, China describes Jake as very artistic. She says that he actually has notes and ideas that help the show.
- China tweets to go vote for Jake Short for the Kids Choice Awards. She says he is an amazing friend and that she voted for him "like 50 times".
- They were both at the NACCP awards and they took a lot of pictures together (with the cast).
- Jake has tweeted he was eating lunch with China (and Sierra) in 2011, stating they're very close.
- They both follow each other on Twitter, and on Instagram.
- In an interview with Joslyn Davis (from Clever TV News) 'at the D23 Expo, Jake Short was asked what was the show that he grew up with in Disney Channel. His response was "Hannah Montana" which was the show that China (and Sierra) guest-stared in.
- Usually when they both have interviews and they ask for each other's opinions they both get kinda of nervous.
- It's possible China and Jake went together to the KCA's due to pictures being took before even arriving.
- One of the pictures (possibly more) was one with China's sisters and China posed next to Jake and if you look closely you can see Jake's arm around her waist.
- When they were filming "MutANT Farm II", the cast took a picture together in their costumes and if you look closly again, his arm is around her waist again.
- They both attended to the 2012 Kid's Choice Awards and took pictures together.
- Even though China didn't get nominated for a blimp, she went anyway to support Jake.
- Jake is asked in an interview to describe in China in one word, and he described her as "talented, very talented".
- China retweeted this picture of her and Jake.
- China called Jake awesome.
- They have both called each other awesome.
- They share the same religion and are both very open about it (Christianity).
- On the last day of filming the cast took a picture and China and Jake were standing next to each other.
- At the moment, they are not filming anything and China and Jake have both tweeted they miss each other.
- China and her sisters posted a keek with them going to lunch with Jake.
- On a photo China posted on Instagram, she called Jake (and the cast) her second family.
- In the same Instagram photo, China and Jake were looking at each other. And talking to each other.
- China's username on Instagram was "realchinanne" and Jake's was "realjakeshort".
- China changed hers to "chinamcclain" and shortly after, Jake changed his to "jakeshort".
- They followed each other on instagram.
- They both play piano, guitar and bass.
- They both have two sisters and a brother.
- They are both the middle child in their families.
- They love hanging out together.
- China thinks that Jake is funny.
- They take a lot of pictures together.
- They became closer since their A.N.T. Farm characters "Chyna" and "Fletcher" went out in season 2.
- Jake said that he likes to get it to the mentality of playing Fletcher so basically he gets into the mentality of loving "Chyna".
- Jake says when Fletcher makes flirtatious comments toward Chyna, "is really in all fun and play".
- Jake and China (and Sierra) play rock paper scissors and thumb wars between takes.
- Jake says China is really nice.
- Jake and China have known each other since he was 11 and she was 10!
- Jake and China have a lot in common.
- China post pictures of her and Jake every time she went out with Jake
- China and Fletcher posed for some pictures with the BTS cheerleader group together.
- In a Disney video, China was asked what Jake's favorite color was.
- She guessed Red, the answer was Blue.
- In the same video Jake was asked what China's favorite food was. He said pizza, the answer was speghetti.
- They both got the answer wrong for each other.
- When Jake said pizza, Sierra guessed chicken and waffles. Jake was the closest, because speghetti and pizza are both Italian foods.
- In a lot of Disney bumpers or idents, China and Jake are beside each other
To view the complete Chake photo gallery click here.