Season 1, Episode 9
August 19, 2011
Principal Skidmore gives out Wacky Awards and everyone gets one except for Cameron. So Chyna and Olive try to help him find his talent. They make him believe that he is a psychic by making everything he predicts happen. But when he predicts that an asteroid will destroy the earth, and announces that he will save the world and then Chyna tells him, and he gets embarrassed. Meanwhile, Fletcher finds out that the dinosaur nuggets have been replaced, he goes to the board meeting to get them back.
The episode begins with Chyna, Olive and Fletcher at the lunch table. Fletcher looks at his lunch tray asks, "What is this?" Chyna tells him that they're chicken nuggets, but she wouldn't be surprised if there was pigeon in there. Fletcher wants to know what happened to the ones shaped like dinosaurs. He says he can't eat them because they're boring to him and it would be like eating applesauce without chopsticks.
We then hear an announcement that says "Live from the cafeteria it's the 22nd Webster Wolf awards. And now your host, the lovely, beautiful and talented, Principal Skidmore." There we see Principal Skidmore dressed in a blue sequined night gown with Wacky the Wolf cuing everyone to applause. Chyna asks what's going on and Olive explains how Principal Skidmore does these award shows four times a year because she has several evening gowns and no one's asked her out on a date. The show then cuts to the theme song.
When the show returns, Paisley Houndstooth wins a Wacky award for "Best Cheerleader in a Supporting Role". Paisley thanks all the other cheerleaders for reminding her there's no "i" in "team" because she used to spell it with an "i". Chyna then wins an award for "Best Performance of Happy Birthday sung to Principal Skidmore". Chyna then says "It's an incredible honor to win this award especially given how many years Principal Skidmore had "Happy Birthday" sung to her. What is it like 75?". Principal Skidmore says no and Chyna asks if it's 80. Skidmore then gets angry and tells her to sit down.
Olive then points out that everyone has a trophy except Cameron, even the lunch lady. Cameron tells Olive that the show is not over yet. Principal Skidmore then announces that last award of the day going to someone who "has been waiting patiently for the recognition they so richly deserve". Cameron thinks Skidmore is talking about him, so he gets up to accept the award. Skidmore announces the award goes to her for "Best Award Show Host". Cameron is then shocked that he didn't get an award.
We now see Cameron sitting in the kitchen at the Parks Residence. Chyna walks in and says she got him a trophy for "Best Zinger". Cameron realizes that the trophy really says "Best Singer" and the "S" is crossed out with a marker. Chyna and Cameron's mom walks in wearing an astronaut costume. Chyna goes to hug her mother, but the costume helmet hits her in the head and makes a loud bang. Cameron does the same thing. Roxanne says she forgot she was still in her costume. Chyna asks her how the party was and she says it was terrible. "In space, no one can hear you scream, but at a four-year-old birthday party that's all you can hear", Roxanne said.
At the awards, Cameron walks in with a space suit and a helmet, telling everyone about his 'vision', that the world will burn from an asteroid and that he will go into space. Next, Angus enters the hallway, showing Chyna Cameron's viral video 'Space Cadet'! Chyna tells Angus not to play it as Cameron is coming, however, when Cameron finishes a speech about the people who heard his remark on the asteroid, Angus played the video (see Space Cadet).
Rest of the summary to be written.
- China Anne McClain as Chyna Parks
- Sierra McCormick as Olive Doyle
- Jake Short as Fletcher Quimby
- Carlon Jeffery as Cameron Parks
- Mindy Sterling as Susan Skidmore
- Elise Neal as Roxanne Parks
- Aedin Mincks as Angus Chestnut
- Allie DeBerry as Paisley Houndstooth
- Christian Campos as Wacky the Wolf (not credited)
- In this episode we see Chyna and Cameron's mother, Roxanne Parks, for the first time since the pilot episode, TransplANTed.
- This is the first time Roxanne appears in an episode without Darryl.
- Stefanie Scott as Lexi Reed is absent for this episode.
- This is the third time a main character did not appear in an episode.
- This is the first time Paisley appeared in an episode without Lexi.
- In this episode Angus and Paisley's last names were revealed as Chestnut and Houndstooth.
- This episode attracted 3.5 million viewers on its premiere night.
- This episode partially parodies Antoine Dodson, with Cameron's viral video.
- This episode makes a reference to Wizards vs. Asteroid, likely because they premired on the same day.
- This episode was leaked onto the internet on August 13, 2011, a week early.
- According to Olive, Principal Skidmore in a bikini is worse then a meteor crashing towards the earth
- Chyna said that Cameron only knows the names of three A.N.T.s (Chyna, Olive, and Fletcher), but in TransplANTed, Cameron said he got Angus to hack his cellphone which means he knew Angus' name who is also an A.N.T. (He also mentioned Angus in StudANT Council & TransplANTed).
- When Cameron does a cartwheel, you hear a lot of things breaking but when the camera turns to Angus' area nothing is broken.
- Cameron says that in the morning, at 30 minutes past noon, an asteroid would strike the earth. Half past noon is not in the morning.
- In some TV companies' descriptions instead, of ClairvoyANT, it said, ClarivoyANT
To view the ClairvoyANT gallery, click here.