Season 1, Episode 9
August 19, 2011
|“||Maybe you're psychic!||”|
Principal Skidmore gives out Wacky Awards and everyone receives one, except Cameron. When Chyna and Olive try to help him find his talent, they make him believe that he is a psychic by making everything he predicts happen. But when he predicts that an asteroid will destroy the Earth, and announces that he will save the world and then Chyna tells him, and he gets embarrassed. Meanwhile, Fletcher finds out that the dinosaur nuggets have been replaced with regular nuggets, so he goes to the board meeting to get them back.
Chyna, Olive and Fletcher are at the lunch table. Fletcher wants to know what happened to the chicken nuggets shaped like dinosaurs. He says he can't eat them because they're boring. Then Principal Skidmore comes into the lunchroon and announces the Wacky Awards. After the awards, Olive points out that everyone has a trophy except Cameron, even the lunch lady received one. Cameron is shocked that he didn't get an award.
So Chyna and Olive try to help Cameron find his talent. They go through a huge list of options, but none fit. Then Chyna and Olive make him think he's a psychic to help with his self esteem. Cameron makes a ton of predictions, and Chyna and Olive make them come true so he doesn't become more depressed than he was before.
Then Cameron makes a prediction that an asteroid is going to strike the Earth and wipe out all life. Chyna and Olive realize that they were going to have to tell him the truth. But before they can tell him, Cameron walks into the school board meeting with a space suit and a helmet, telling everyone about his 'vision', that the world will burn from an asteroid and that he will go into space and save everyone. Fletcher is also at the board meeting, trying to get the dinosaur nuggets back. Angus had recorded Cameron's speech, edited it, and made a viral video which got thousands of views on the Internet. Angus shows Chyna the video and Chyna tells Angus not to play the video on his ANTPad as Cameron walked by, but Angus played the video on the hall monitor instead. When Cameron found out that the video went viral, he was thrilled and said that he had found his talent, being famous.
- China Anne McClain as Chyna Parks
- Sierra McCormick as Olive Doyle
- Jake Short as Fletcher Quimby
- Carlon Jeffery as Cameron Parks
- Mindy Sterling as Susan Skidmore
- Elise Neal as Roxanne Parks
- Aedin Mincks as Angus Chestnut
- Allie DeBerry as Paisley Houndstooth
- Christian Campos as Wacky the Wolf (not credited)
- In this episode we see Chyna and Cameron's mother, Roxanne Parks, for the first time since the pilot episode, TransplANTed.
- This is the first time Roxanne appears in an episode without Darryl.
- Stefanie Scott as Lexi Reed is absent for this episode.
- This is the third time a main character did not appear in an episode.
- This is the second time Stefanie Scott did not appear in an episode.
- This is the first time Paisley appeared in an episode without Lexi.
- In this episode Angus and Paisley's last names were revealed as Chestnut and Houndstooth.
- This episode attracted 3.5 million viewers on its premiere night.
- This episode partially parodies Antoine Dodson, with Cameron's viral video.
- This episode makes a reference to Wizards vs. Asteroid, likely because they premired on the same day.
- This episode was leaked onto the internet on August 13, 2011, a week early.
- According to Olive, Principal Skidmore in a bikini is worse then a meteor crashing towards the Earth
- Chyna said that Cameron only knows the names of three A.N.T.s (Chyna, Olive, and Fletcher), but in TransplANTed, Cameron said he got Angus to hack his cellphone which means he knew Angus' name who is also an A.N.T. (He also mentioned Angus in StudANT Council).
- When Cameron does a cartwheel, you hear a lot of things breaking but when the camera turns to Angus's area nothing is broken.
- Cameron says that in the morning, at 30 minutes past noon, an asteroid would strike the Earth. Half past noon is not in the morning. This was probably a joke, though, because Cameron isn't that smart.
- In some TV companies' descriptions instead of ClairvoyANT,it said, ClarivoyANT.
- When Chyna and Olive are trying to make Cameron's prediction (power goes out at 9:45 a.m.) true, (by using several air conditioners at once, and turning them all to high.) the papers would have flew from the front of the air conditioners, not from the back (then again, since they film this in a studio, the air conditioners would have not been working in real life, so they would have used a strong off-camera fan to blow the papers.)
To view the ClairvoyANT gallery, click here.