Additional Names for the Pairing
- Camxi (Cam/eron and Le/xi)
- Lexmeron (Lex/i and Ca/meron)
- Lameron (L/exi and C/ameron)
- Lemeron (Le/xi and Ca/meron)
- Lexron (Lex/i and Cam/ron)
- Cexi (C/ameron and L/exi)
- Cami (Cam/eron and Lex/i)
- Caxi (Ca/meron and Le/xi)
- Lexeron (Lex/i and Cam/eron
- Cameron walks up to Lexi (and Paisley) and tells them that he was in the play "Les Miserables" (probably trying to impress her).
- Cameron doesn't look offended after Lexi insults him.
- Cameron is at Lexi's party.
- Cameron asks Lexi for advice.
- Cameron takes Lexi's advice because he trusts her.
- When Cameron walks into the classroom, Lexi laughs so she might have thought he was funny.
- Cameron goes into the trash can to help Lexi find her sunglasses.
- After Cameron tells Lexi to use Principal Skidmore's phone to get the teachers to do what they want and torture her to insanity, Lexi tells him that he was actually making some sense, implying that she's talked to him enough before to know that he normally doesn't make sense. She also seems impressed.
- Cameron and Lexi pair up and work together for the entire episode.
- Like in Participants, Cameron takes several explicit pictures of Lexi, this time using Principal Skidmore's phone.
- Cameron doesn't seem as mad as he should be when Lexi tries to blame him for everything.
- Cameron admits that he wanted to remember he and Lexi's time together.
- Cameron's dad thought that he and Lexi were dating.
- Cameron asks Lexi what's wrong when he sees her crying.
- He gives her advice.
- He pretends to be an old person just for her.
- He lets her come inside his house.
- Lexi and Cameron are seen talking to each other at Lexi's locker with Paisley.
- Lexi and Cameron are standing next to each other in the cafeteria.
- Cameron hides behind Lexi.
- Lexi seems concerned when Cameron gets attacked by the dog.
- Cameron and Lexi somewhat paired up for the episode.
- Cameron took Lexi backstage.
- Cameron and Lexi don't want the other to know they're seeing a little kids movie.
- Cameron and Lexi see the movie together.
- When they're about to watch the movie, they smile at each other
- Cameron wants to get Lexi's attention.
- He keeps asking Angus how to get Lexi to like him.
- Cameron thought Lexi was going to ask him to the dance and said yes.
- After Vanessa and Cameron break up, Cameron asks Lexi out on a date.
- Cameron asked Lexi if she was busy Friday night, suggesting that he would date her, either or, he is hinting at a possible romantic attraction towards her.
- Lexi seemed offended after Cameron called her "plain and average", thus making her upset with him.
- Lexi stomped on Cameron's foot once he said that she was plain and average, and then, marched away.
- Cameron tries to ask her out, again, but, she rolls her eyes at him. Then she leaves the room.
- Lexi and Cameron do the morning announcements together.
- Cameron wants Lexi to care about his feelings.
- Lexi came up to Cameron and asked him where he was during P.E. looking concerned.
To view the Clexi photo gallery, click here.