Additonal Names for the Pairing
- Olameron (Ol/ive and C/ameron)
- Camive (Cam/eron and Ol/ive)
- Camlive (Cam/eron and O/live)
- Oliveron (Olive and Came/ron)
- Oliron (Oli/ve and Came/ron)
- Clive (C/ameron and O/live)
- BFB by Victoria Justice.
- Olive wanted to join the same club that Cameron was in, possibly to see him.
- Olive always says "Hi, Locker Neighbor!" excitedly whenever she sees Cameron.
- Olive messes things up with the girl that Cameron was trying to sweet-talk, perhaps because she is jealous.
- When Chyna told Olive she thought Cameron just told her the ghost story to get rid of her, Olive did not believe it, and still went with ghost story, because maybe Olive thought Cameron would not hurt her like that.
- Olive closes Cameron's locker but keeps his blankie safe.
- They are both challenged by Darryl to a video game
- They both like the same video game.
- Cameron is excited because he is tied with Olive in the challenge.
- Cameron doesn't want to crush Olive's dreams by beating her, even though she won instead.
- Cameron sets up an obstacle course at school to stop Olive.
- Olive tries to help Cameron find his own talent.
- Olive tries to make Cameron think that he is psychic.
- Olive could've told Cameron the truth because Chyna refused to, but chooses not to.
- Chyna asks Cameron who the next A.N.T. to walk in will be, bearing in mind she and Olive are already there and he only knows the name of one other A.N.T.: Fletcher. However, Cameron still thinks Olive will be next to walk in. She may have been on his mind.
- Olive seems hurt when Chyna said that Cameron thought he knew Olive was going to say something really boring, and he agreed with her when she mentioned it, you can see the hurt in her face.