Season 2, Episode 10
August 24, 2012
Tim Pollock, Jeff Hodsden
Chyna, Fletcher and Olive become convinced Principal Skidmore is going to cut funding for the art and music programs because of some papers Olive saw Principal Skidmore drop when she rode her bike into her. Meanwhile, Lexi takes over morning announcement duties from Cameron. Chyna, Fletcher, Olive, and Angus then get locked in the ANT Farm because Skidmore does not want them to know how old she is because in the papers she dropped was a copy of her birth certificate. They then have to stop the school board from cutting art and music because it was their fault but they were too busy scarfing down scones to worry about them.
- China Anne McClain as Chyna Parks
- Sierra McCormick as Olive Doyle
- Jake Short as Fletcher Quimby
- Stefanie Scott as Lexi Reed
- Carlon Jeffery as Cameron Parks
- Aedin Mincks as Angus Chestnut
- Mindy Sterling as Susan Skidmore
- The subplot is very similar to the one in PatANT Pending because in PatANT Pending Lexi is trying to steal attention away from Paisley and her broken limbs because no one would take a look at her new outfit while in this episode, Lexi is tying to steal attention away from Cameron and his morning announcements because no one would take a look at her new outfit.
- Lexi claims that she is wearing a periwinkle jacket, but the jacket is bright blue and periwinkle is a pale shade of blue.
- Lexi's so-called hit song, "I'm Lexi and I Know It" is a parody of LMFAO's song, "I'm Sexy and I Know It".
- It is revealed in this episode that Susan Skidmore recorded a 1975 disco album entitled Saturday Night Skidmore. Its title is a parody of the movie Saturday Night Fever starring John Travolta.
- When the ANT's try to break out using the bow and arrow, when Cameron gets hit in the knee, it makes reference to the video game The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim. In the game, many NPCs claim that they "used to be an adventurer like you, but then I took and arrow in the knee." This has become an internet meme, and this is likely where the writers got the idea.
- In "ANTswers", the librarian appears to be dead, but in this episode, Cameron says the librarian isn't dead.
- In Poland, this episode is called "The Closing"
To view the ConfinemANT gallery, click here.