Both Chyna and Lexi are competing in a contest to try and win a cash prize. After a series of panics, they are forced to work together, but will they manage to get along until the contest ends? Meanwhile, Cameron and Fletcher spend the afternoon hunting down a carnival character, Duncan the Dragon, who has stolen Fletcher's wallet.
- China Anne McClain as Chyna Parks
- Sierra McCormick as Olive Doyle
- Jake Short as Fletcher Quimby
- Stefanie Scott as Lexi Reed
- Carlon Jeffery as Cameron Parks
- Aedin Mincks as Angus Chestnut
- Allie DeBerry as Paisley Houndstooth
- Darin Toonder as Chip
- The setting is still the Amusement Park, this is most likely to be the continuation of the previous episode.
- The last three episodes have taken place in the summer time.
- Lexi called Olive "Octavia" and "Odette", but in other episodes, she knew Olive's name.
- "Octavia" is a name that was used in the "Hunger Games".
- This is the first time Chyna and Lexi work together willingly. There is also a possibility that Chyna and Lexi might eventually become friends.
- In Poland, this episode is called "Rywalki"
- When Chyna and Lexi are performing each others' songs, the remote is in Chyna's hand, then appears on the stage, then appears back in Chyna's hand again.
- Chyna kept thinking the little girl in the floppy hat was her guitar that she disguised so no one would buy it.
To view the ContestANTs gallery, click here.