|“||It was Principal Skidmore! She stole the instruments and now I know why. She melted them to use the brass to make this statue of the Wicked Witch of the West!||”|
PlotChyna convinces her dad to quit his job as a cop to start his own business because of him hating his job for training a police cat as a private investigator. Paisly has gotten more popular that Lexi on Webster Wolve's website. Lexi, wanting to be the most popular girl, sent a friend request to Cameron along with Paisley he will choose the one who gives him a gift of how much they know him. But when the ANTs' infomercial for his new business fails to drum up any customers. Lexi gets Cameron a small shirt with I'm a girly girl on it, Paisley got him a mix tape which is different kinds of tape attached and rolled together she got police tape from officer cat. Chyna creates a fake crime scene of hiding the brass instruments in the janitor closet so that Principal Skidmore hires Daryll. She's working on her pose with the prototype plaque respected intelligant and professional Lexi walked by and stuck gum on her leg Whacky removed respected Chyna telles Skidmore about the missing instruments with her saying "missing what do you mean by missing?" Whacky removing intelligent Chyna, Olive, and Fletcher mentioned Darryl Parks about him being a detective she hired him and took Fletcher's lunch eating the sandwhich and threw the bag on the ground Whacky removing proffesional. Cameron wanted help with his movie Mission Impossible: Toast Protocal Lexi planning the day with Cameron going shopping and getting their hair done Cameron wanted help with his movie Mission Impossible: Toast Protocal with Lexi playing Sourdough Smith saving Ambassador Cibatta from a group of crouton from Waffle Tower Lexi's line is "I have got to save Ambassador Cinatta from this jam" but Cameron cut it for Lexi's voice sounded like bread he wanted toast not Mission Impossible: Bread Protocol Lexi tried again but had to cut for the charactor sounding like an English muffin trying again but cut again for sounding like French toast Cameron refusing to work like this and had lunch with the toast crew Pasily coming by which Cameron know that was the voice of toast she saying she gets that a lot. Dad came by to solve the crime. Checking the outline of a tube Chyna said no fingerprints and thought the suspect had gloves she mentioned the possible suspect mostly mentioning the janitor Dad thought it was a glove model, Flectcher a mime, and Olive a Michael Jackson impersonator. Chyna lying about a mime in the janitor closet Dad thinking it was Chyna hides her instruments in the janitor's closet, but when she opens it, her instruments are gone. Dad gives up for it was the only lead and tries to call the police cat. Chyna, Fletcher, and Olive set up a trap for the culprit to steal a aluminum foil replica instrument while they hide in a van in the ANT Farm they saw a walking case Olive said "case closed" but it confused Chyna for thinking of the case is closed making a getaway while they get a parking ticket from officer cat. Cameron's almost ready to decide for they must do a turbine Lexi doing a musical orchestra and Paisly burped for being their burp for in second grade 2nd time they drank the same soda and burped at the same time on March 29 at gym celebrating every March 29 for their Burp Day. Cameron's about to choose Paisly Lexi quickly kissed Cameron on the cheek and he chose her she won and walked out. Skidmore unveiled her statue with the engraving R.I.P. Chyna's dad rushes in and solves the case with Principal Skidmore was the culprit for she took the instruments and melted the brass down to make the statue he thoughs it was the Wicked Witch of the West. Chyna blows on the statue thumb and it made a horn sound Skidmore admits.
- China Anne McClain as Chyna Parks
- Sierra McCormick as Olive Doyle
- Jake Short as Fletcher Quimby
- Stefanie Scott as Lexi Reed
- Carlon Jeffery as Cameron
- Finesse Mitchell as Darryl Parks
- Mindy Sterling as Susan Skidmore
At Chyna's house
Darryl: Now where's the remote?
In the A.N.T Farm
Olive: Cased closed.
- Wolf Pack is a parody of Facebook
- It is revealed that Cameron and Paisley repeated the second grade
- This is the second Wizard of Oz reference first was ManagemANT
- In this episode; Lexi kissed Cameron (on the cheek). It will might or might not revealed/mentioned that they will have their first kiss (on the lips)/become boyfriend and girlfriend quickly in Season 3.
- However Cameron is not returning for the third season so this is very unlikely.
- This is the second time YouTube appeared on ANT Farm. First was InfANT
- Mission Impossible: Toast Protocol is a parody of Mission Impossible: Ghost Protocol
- Olive and Fletcher don't know how to make rhubarb pie as discovered in this episode for free pies come with the first 100 customers. Fletcher doesn't even know what a rhubarb is.
- In IntelligANT when Lexi, Cameron, and Gibson were playing Curling with Violet, Wacky, and the Janitor. But in Detective AgANTcy. Chyna says when was the last time a Janitor ever worked at school.
- In IntelligANT the Janitor was old so it is possible he was retired or fired because Skidmore's cheap and wouldn't like to give him a pension
- Olive makes a reference to Michael Jackson in this episode
- In this episode we learn that in that in the Parks family, you say popcorn sauce instead of Butter because it has the word "Butt" in it.
- This was the least watched episode, only scoring a poor 2.2 million viewers, until the series finale scored 1.9 million viewers.
- Olive, Fletcher, and Chyna mention that Chyna can play the tuba but when she lists the things she can play she never says she can play the tuba. Or, she just didn't list them all. She said the word 'like' for examples.
- Paisly knows how to count to five, however in ContestANTs she uses zucchini for five.
To view the Detective agANTcy gallery, click here.