Dating, Boyfriend and Girlfriend
|Start of relationship|
They are portrayed by Sierra McCormick and Ben Winchell.
- Dolive (Dixon/Olive)
- Dive (Dixon/Olive)
- Olixon (Olive/Dixon)
- Dixive (Dixon/Olive)
- Olivixon (Olive/Dixon)
- Olivon (Olive/Dix/on)
- Olive tricked both Chyna and Lexi so she could date Dixon.
- Olive is interested in Dixon.
- Olive called Dixon a dollface.
- Dixon thinks of Olive as the most secretive, underhanded, and manipulative girl he has ever met.
- Dixon thinks that Olive is just his type.
- Dixon takes Olive with him into his helicopter.
- They had their first date in this episode.
- Olive wiped his mouth with a napkin.
- When Olive found out Chyna couldn't tell the truth, she immediately guessed Chyna had taken Dixon's anti-truth serum, showing that she knows (or has been shown) some if not all of Dixon's gadgets.
- When Olive threatened to break up with Dixon if he wouldn't give her the salad dressing, he immediately asked her which dressing she wanted, despite having said it was a dangerous weapon that could destroy the modern way of life.
- Olive talked on the phone with Dixon saying that she missed him and she didn't want to hang up.
Purple is the colour of Dilive because in their first date Olive's dress was blue and Dixon's rose was red so blue + red = purple.
- Secret Girl- Alex Goot
- Secret Crush and Secret Agent- Melissa Etheridge.
What Olive thinks of Dixon
- She thinks of him as a dollface (Secret agANT).
- In the beginning of the episode secret agANT, Olive liked Dixon, but she didn't show it and didn't reveal it until the end of the episode.
What Dixon thinks of Olive
- He thinks she is the most secretive, underhanded, manipulated girl he has ever met, and he thinks she's just his type (Secret agANT).
To view the Dilive gallery, click here.