|Start of relationship|
Dilive (Di/xon and O/live) is the romantic pairing of Olive Doyle and Dixon Ticonderoga. They are currently dating.This pairing mainly rivals Folive (F/letcher and Olive) and Angive (Ang/us and Ol/ive). They are portrayed by Sierra McCormick and Ben Winchell.
- Dolive (Dixon/Olive)
- Dive (Dixon/Olive)
- Olixon (Olive/Dixon)
- Dixive (Dixon/Olive)
- Olivixon (Olive/Dixon)
- Olivon (Olive/Dix/on)
- Olive tricked both Chyna and Lexi so she could date Dixon.
- Olive is interested in Dixon.
- Olive called Dixon a dollface.
- Dixon thinks of Olive as 'the most secretive, underhanded, and manipulative girl' he has ever met.
- Dixon thinks that Olive is just his type.
- Dixon takes Olive with him into his helicopter.
- They had their first date in this episode.
- Olive wiped his mouth with a napkin.
- When Olive found out Chyna couldn't tell the truth, she immediately guessed Chyna had taken Dixon's anti-truth serum, showing that she knows (or has been shown) some if not all of Dixon's gadgets.
- When Olive threatened to break up with Dixon if he wouldn't give her the salad dressing, he immediately asked her which dressing she wanted, despite having said it was a dangerous weapon that could destroy the modern way of life.
- Olive talked on the phone with Dixon saying that she missed him and she didn't want to hang up.
- Purple is the colour of Dilive because in their first date Olive's dress was blue and Dixon's rose was red so blue + red = purple.
- Secret Girl - Alex Goot
- Secret Crush and Secret Agent - Melissa Etheridge.
- Good Enough- Little Mix
What Olive thinks of Dixon
- She thinks of him as a dollface (Secret agANT).
- In the beginning of the episode secret agANT, Olive liked Dixon, but she didn't show it and didn't reveal it until the end of the episode.
What Dixon thinks of Olive
- He thinks she is the most secretive, underhanded, manipulated girl he has ever met, and he thinks she's just his type (Secret agANT).
To view the Dilive gallery, click here.