Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Dixon Herbert Ticonderoga
Student at Z-Tech Prodigy School
|“||...I mean, who can resist a bran muffin?||”|
He was first introduced in "secret agANT" as a new student at Z-Tech. Immediately, Chyna and Lexi grew crushes on him and fought to have his attention. Later on in the episode, it is revealed Olive has a crush on him too. In the end, Olive ends up being the one he chooses to be with and they ride off into a helicopter together. His next appearance was in "pANTs on fire". Chyna accidentally ate one of his bran muffins while asking about Olive. Since Dixon put his truth serum inside of the muffins, it made Chyna impossible to lie. Afterwards, Chyna eats some of his salad dressing, which contained anti-truth serum, causing Chyna unable to tell the truth. When Olive asked for more of the salad dressing, he declined her request. But when she threatened to break up with him, he instantaneously questioned her what kind of salad dressing she wanted.
- Secret agANT (First appearance)
- pANTs on fire
- Product misplacemANT (mentioned)
- UnwANTed (Final appearance)
To view the Dixon Ticonderoga gallery, click here.
- Chyna, Lexi and Olive used to have crushes on him.
- He's probably a spy prodigy (Prodigy unconfirmed).
- He's named after a pencil company.
- He is dating Olive as of Secret AgANT.
- He breaks up with Olive in unwANTed.
- His final appearance on the show was in unwANTed.
- His name is copied off of a pencil brand "DIXON TICONDEROGA"