Season 2, Episode 3
June 8, 2012
Tim Pollock & Jeff Hodsden
Chyna and Olive are desperate to raise money to hold a school dance, so they auction off Fletcher's paintings. But when a wealthy perfume designer expresses interest in buying the painting, they pull a prank in order to raise the value of the piece. Meanwhile, Fletcher tries to avoid Violet so she can't ask him to the dance and Cameron asks the new girl Jeanne, who isn't all she seems, to be his date and she says "yes". During the dance Cameron and Jeanne get their pictures taken by Olive who knew this wasn't suprised by Cameron and his date.Cameron saw why everyone looked at him strange as he had flashbacks of all off his moments without Jeanne. At the end of the episode Cameron realizes that Jeanne was just in his head of his imagination.
- China Anne McClain as Chyna Parks
- Sierra McCormick as Olive Doyle
- Jake Short as Fletcher Quimby
- Stefanie Scott as Lexi Reed
- Carlon Jeffery as Cameron Parks
- Aedin Mincks as Angus Chestnut
- Claire Engler as Violet
- Vanessa Morgan as Jeanne Gossamer
- Kyle Moore as Gnocci
- This was second episode in the second season to be filmed on.
- This is the first season 2 apperance of Jason Parks ever since season 1 episode America NEEDSTalANT
- This is the first time the ANTs have been allowed to go to a dance since StudANT Council.
- The same song that was heard during the dance in StudANT Council was heard in this episode.
- When Fletcher pulls off Wacky's head, you can see that the person's head is not there.
- Jeanne is actually a real girl but technically never actually appears in the episode. All the times she does is when Cameron is imagining her.
- Almost the whole episode is viewed through Cameron eyes.
- This marks the second time Wacky's head been removed. The first is Some EnchANTed Evening
- Vanessa Morgan becomes a recurring character as of this episode.
- In this episode, Angus dresses as Zach Galifianakis reffering to his role in "The Hangover II", where he plays young Alan ( Alan being portrayed by Zach Galifanakis)
- When the flashback of Cameron comes on, the part where Cameron pushes Fletcher shows that Fletcher's backpack falls on the right side of him, but in the beginning on the episode, the backpack falls onto the left side of him.
- When Fletcher leaves, Violet was seen even though she was not on supossed to be on that scene.
- When Olive takes Cameron and Jeanne's third picture, the first time, Cameron says : "What? You think it's odd I have a date that looks like this?". In the flashback, he says : " What? You think it's weird I have a date like this?".
- When Olive takes the 3rd picture of Cameron and Jeanne, the first time she just says "Nope. This doesn't suprise me at all." In the flashback, she says but she points, but the first time she just stands there and speaks.
- The 3rd time Olive is taking the picture, the first time she doesn't take the picture, but in the flashback she does.
- Olive said that this was their first highschool dance, but in StudANT Council, they went to the "A.N.T dance".
- When Cameron was talking to Lexie about dressing as a dog, Cameron says "I think it's the most romantic movie of all time, but I only watch cartoon." but 'the lady and the tramp' is a cartoon
To view the FANTasy girl gallery, click here.