Season 1, Episode 12
September 23, 2011
Jeff Hodsden & Tim Pollock
|“||I wasn't thanking you, I am actually quite upset.||”|
When Chyna, Olive and Fletcher meet the down-and-out Zanko, a once fail of a painter who is Fletcher's inspiration, Chyna convinces Fletcher to introduce himself and offer Zanko one of his paintings. After they discover Zanko is displaying Fletcher's painting in a gallery opening and passing it off as his own, Chyna assembles a special team to rescue the painting. Meanwhile, Lexi and Paisley audition for Roxanne to be a princess for a kid's themed day party.
- China Anne McClain as Chyna Paks
- Sierra McCormick as Oliver Doyle
- Jake Short as Fletcher Quimby
- Stefanie Scott as Lexi Read
- Carlon Jeffery as Cameron Parks
- Allie DeBerry as Paisley Houndstooth
- Aedin Mincks as Angus Chestnut
- Jay Brian Winwick as Bufford Teddy, the new security guard
- Elise Neal as Roxanne Parks
- Ernie Grunwald as Zanko
- Simone Lopez as Kate
- Christian Campos as Wacky the Wolf (not credited)
- Carlon Jeffery as Cameron Parks was absent from this episode for the second time.
- This episode was leaked onto YouTube on September 16, 2011. You can watch it here.
- Part of the script from this episode was leaked onto the internet.
- This is the first time Wacky the Wolf is seen outside Webster High.
- The premiere received 2.6 million views, currently the lowest audience rating of the season, after SciANTs Fair, which got 2.8 million views.
- The airdate was set back, due to the original airdate taking place during 9/11.
- The security guard says his name is Ted, but if you look closely at his name tag; his name is actually Buford.
The A.N.T. Farm Team
- Angus Chestnut: "The Hacker"
- Olive Doyle: "The Brain"
- Fletcher Quimby: "The Artist"
- Wacky "The. . .Wolf"
- Chyna Parks: "The Musical Genius, and Great Friend, Polite, Funny, Stunningly Beautiful, Lover of Animals, Deep Sleeper, and who Knows how to microwave popcorn to maximum poppage without burning a single kernel."
To view the FraudulANT gallery, click here.