Chyna: Grecian lovin' its 2000 B.C,
Lexi: Grecian lovin' its all Greek to me.
Chyna: Grecian lovin' I look like a goddess,
Lexi: Grecian lovin', oh don't be so modest,
Chyna and Lexi: Our love is real and nothing is better,
We go together like olives and feta.
Bells will be chiming and joy will be spreading,
Soon we'll have a big fat Greek wedding.
Chyna and Lexi take food and smash the plate saying, "OPA!"
- This song is sang during a wedding march in the play.
- Chyna and Lexi have to kiss at the end of the play, but instead they fist bump.
- Lexi had to fill in for the real Zeus, Jared, who got injured by Lexi.
- Olive Doyle mouthed the words as they sang because she wrote the song, and having a eidtic memory, was able to remember all the words.
- This song sounds very similar to the Grease song 'Summer Loving'. It is coincidental that the episode the song was in was a Grease inspired episode.
|A.N.T. Farm Songs|
|Exceptional | Dynamite | My Crush | Unstoppable | Calling All the Monsters | Beautiful | Pose | DNA | Dancin' by Myself | I Got My Scream On | Go | How Do I Get There from Here | Stars Aligning | Turn Back the Clock | Wild Card | Silent Night | Do Your Own Thing|
Wolves Attack | Candy Town | Hey, New Kid | Olive's Rap | Gibson Go Away | Space Cadet | Soccer Ball | Lunchtime | Detention Blues | Born This Day | Jersey Style | Sweet as a Sprinkle | Christmas Songs | Aphrostopolis | Jay to the Zeus | Grecian Loving | Sundays with Grandma | Wear Pants in Public | Don't Play in the Knife Drawer | Don't Go Potty in the Tub | |Chyna's Lullaby | I'm a Baby | Stuck in the Middle | I Propose | As a Friend | Date Me | I'm Shaking My Heiny | This Gift From... | Go Out Tonight