Season 2, Episode 2
June 1, 2012
A baby, who is told to be a new prodigy, is left in the care of the A.N.T.s. Chaos ensues when Chyna, Olive, Fletcher, and Violet try to uncover the baby's prodigal aptitude. Meanwhile, Cameron gets jealous of the attention that Lexi gives to Angus.
- China Anne McClain as Chyna Parks
- Sierra McCormick as Olive Doyle
- Jake Short as Fletcher Quimby
- Stefanie Scott as Lexi Reed
- Carlon Jeffery as Cameron Parks
- Finesse Mitchell as Darryl Parks
- Mindy Sterling as Principal Skidmore
- Aedin Mincks as Angus Chestnut
- Claire Engler as Violet
- Jaxen and Masen Willert as Baby Sebastian
- This was the first episode of the second season to be filmed.
- Claire Engler, who plays Violet, returns in this episode.
- This is the first time we see the front of Webster High.
- This is the second time we see the inside of Lexi's house. The first time was in TransplANTed.
- This episode marks the 4th time Olive slaps Fletcher.
- This episode aired on the same day as creative consutANT.
- Baby Sebastian was played by two babies instead of one.
- When Chyna sings her lullaby, Fletcher's picture of baby puke is by the door, but when Sebastian crawls out, it's gone.
- Olive refers to the substance in the test tube she's holding, as Hydrochloric Acid, but the chemical is blue and producing foam, while pure Hydrochloric Acid is colourless, and only produces precipitate, when mixed with an base.
- In Slumber Party ANTics, Olive does wacky things in her sleep, but here, she sleeps soundly.
To view the InfANT gallery, click here.