Close Friends and Co-stars
- Jafanie (Ja/ke and Ste/fanie) is the real life pairing of Jake Short and Stefanie Scott. They are good friends on the set of A.N.T. Farm, and they spend a lot of time together off set too. This ship mainly rivals Chake (Ch/ina and J/ake), Jierra ( JierraJierrJ/ake and S/ierra), and Starlon (St/efanie and C/arlon).
Additional Names for the Pairing
- Jafanie (Ja/ke and Ste/fanie)
- Stake (St/efanie and J/ake)
- Jefake (Jake and St/efa/nie)
- Stefaniake (Stefani/e and J/ake)
- Jetsfaniake Stefanie) (Jake and
- Stefanie and Jake were on the same team in the Disney Channel Friends for Change Games.
- On the 4th of July in 2011, Jake went to Stefanie's house for an all-day pool party, and she playfully ( or flirtatiously, read it however you please, ) sprayed him with sunscreen until he playfully backed away.
- Stefanie helped Jake make a YouTube Channel.
- She helped him make his own website and appeared on his YouTube channel intro, calling him the bomb diggity. She teased him throughout the vid and he agreed to everything, as he usually does with her teasing
- They went to the Disney Expo and Disneyland together.
- They went on a ride called "Dive Devils" together with Carlon Jeffery.
- In an interview, Jake says that Stefanie is his favorite girl to hang out with on set.
- The two seem to be very close.
- They have appeared in many YouTube videos together.
- Jake attended Stefanie's birthday party in Disneyland in 2011.
- Stefanie tweeted how Jake should be careful because he broke his arm. She was concerned about Jake.
- They were at the NAACP awards together.
- They took pictures together at the NACCP awards.
- They are the same age (16), but only during May through the beginning of December.
- According to Jake Short's Website Jake and Stefanie did some TP'ing together.
- On Valentines 2011, he was pictured on one knee giving her a heart-shaped chocolate box.
- he once accidentally interrupted her interview, but as he was going to leave, she laughed and made him join her, which he did with no hesitation. As he sat down she ran her hand over his leg from his knee to his thigh VERY SLOWLY. A bit more into the interview, they started to drift on into their own little Jafanie world, sometimes accidentally ignoring the reporter. When asked where they wanted to go if they could just snap their fingers and be somewhere; once a destination was picked, she said “Ok,ready?” and snapped her fingers, as if they wanted to leave and be alone. When her dad called her landline in her dressing room, he got up to answer before she even asked (which she did later), and he didn't even object when she said he's her assistant ( That's my fave Jafanie vid btw)
- When asked during an #askStef twitter trend if she missed working with Jake, he replied: Yes, she does. Just answering for her
To view the Jafanie photo gallery, click here.