Olive Daphne Doyle
The Brains (by everyone)
Palo Alto, California
Student at Z-tech
A.N.T Boarding school (Z-Tech)
A.N.T. Program, AntCO, Mensa
— Olive's catchphrase
Olive Daphne Doyle is like a human computer. She is best known for her eidetic memory, which makes her an A.N.T.. Olive, always ready with a fact about pretty much everything, is somewhat of an over-thinker. She's best friends with Chyna and Fletcher. Olive can be a bit of a push, but can be very dependable at the right time. There are times where her friends grow annoyed of her eidetic memory, but other times they're grateful for it. Despite her eidetic memory and brilliance, she can be simple minded at times. Olive also dated Fletcher as of unwANTed but she broke up with him in the new york experiANTs because she didn't want him to be persuaded to reject the an art museum job because of her. She is portrayed by Sierra McCormick.
Olive is sort of a human computer, who remembers everything that she's heard, seen, smelled, and overall experienced. She's a little awkward at high school but her best friend, Chyna, helps her come out of her shell. Although she has a perfect memory she lacks in common sense. Though generally sweet most of the time she has been shown to be cunning, devious and insensitive. Olive somewhat hates to be lied to. Her other classmate Angus has a big crush on her, but Olive doesn't return any of the same feelings, she only seems to be annoyed by him. She also has a complicated relationship with her other best friend, Fletcher Quimby. Olive isn't very nice to Fletcher. She constantly teases Fletcher, but she claims to tease him because she loves him.
Chyna Parks (best friend)
Olive was the first A.N.T to talk to Chyna on her first day and instantly became best friends. Chyna will do anything to help Olive out, and Olive would do the same. On Season 3, they become roommates and get even more closer than in the past seasons. They get along with each other as they have only had fights in four episodes. (see Cholive).
Fletcher Quimby (best friend/ex-boyfriend)
Olive and Fletcher are best fiends, but they often have quarrels and insult each other, in which Olive saying "I tease him because I love him" about Fletcher insinuating there love/hate relationship. Though many might think of Fletcher and Olive's friendship as on/off, they have been shown to care about each other all through out the series. The two are also known as opposites. They have many differences that it seems impossible for them to work together. But for these two, they seem to make it work. They put their differences aside, and help each other out. In unwANTed when Dixon dumps Olive for another girl, Fletcher comforts her and tell her she is not alone and he's always be there for her. In the end of the episode, Fletcher kisses Olive on the cheek and they officially become a couple. (see: Folive).
Lexi Reed (frenemy)
Olive and Lexi do not appear to be very fond of each other. Lexi tends to use Olive a lot like when she turned in Olive's cheer as her report and when she tricks her into cleaning places so Lexi could earn money by telling her it's math. Also, she uses Olive by pretending to be nice to her just so she could get on the front cover of the school newspaper. Olive is scared of Lexi and respects her position in the school's hierarchy. Lexi is very friendly towards Olive so that she can get on the cover of the school paper. During this time, Olive seems to stand up to Lexi a bit more. (see Lolive).
Cameron Parks (best friend's brother)Olive and Cameron are locker neighbors. They've only appeared to be talking to each other when Chyna arrives, but it's possible they've encountered before that since they were still going to the same school. Cameron says he thinks Olive is annoying. However, Olive appears to like Cameron as a friend and has a very positive attitude towards him. (see Colive)
Angus Chestnut - (unknown-present; Admirer; Friend)
Angus has a crush on Olive, yet she doesn't feel the same way. Angus seems very protective of Olive and tries to do what ever it takes for Olive to date him. An example of that is when Olive was flirting with Keith, Angus hit him with his wheelchair in ClairvoyANT. Angus also wrote a song for Olive called Date Me in the episode SignificANT Other. This backfires as Olive throws a soda in his eyes. (see: Angive)
Paisley Houndstooth (2011-present; Friend)
Olive and Paisley seem to be friends. Olive is worried when Paisley chokes on a meatball. Olive wants to interview Paisley for an article in the school paper. Paisley seems to like Olive, as she is very friendly towards her. They are partners on a game show in L.A in America Needs TalANT. In the episode IntelligANT Olive seeks dumb lessons from Paisley, and tries to act just like her.
Dixon Ticonderoga (2013-2014; Ex-Boyfriend)
Starting in Secret AgANT, Dixon came to the ANT School. Chyna and Lexi immediately like him, although at the end, Dixon chooses a surprising Olive. He claims that she is just his type. Then, in PANTs on fire, they are shown to still be together. Olive is seen asking him for a top-secret salad dressing, which he gives to her even though he specifically said it's dangerous. He seems to want to give her up for anything.in Product misplacemANT they were still dating because they were talking on the phone with each other. In the episode unwANTed Dixon breaks up with Olive for another girl, leaving her upset. (see: Dilive)
- Her name is probably a parody of Olive Oyl from the Popeye cartoons.
- It is unknown if her real name is Olivia.
- It was mentioned in The PhANTom Locker that Olive is afraid of dust, ghosts, vampires, witches, zombies, leprechauns, giraffes, double-decker buses, balloons, curly fries, birthmarks, and disorganization. However, she isn't afraid of spiders. In StudANT Council, she says she is also scared of heights, mirrors, and balls. In ParticipANTs, she also says she's scared of cheerleaders, but this may be due to her fear of the older students.
- In StudANT Council, she remembers what she wore for her 3rd birthday.
- In ParticipANTs, she mentions that she is a feminist.
- In SciANTs Fair, Olive states that she has gotten 67 straight A's in a row.
- In SciANTs Fair it is shown she can speak Japanese. In CANTonese Style Cuisine, she shows she can also speak Chinese.
- Her A.N.T. Pad cover formerly was a butterfly, but it was later shown to be a picture of a brain.
- In Bad RomANTs, it was revealed that she is the photographer for the school newspaper.
- In ReplicANT, Olive's middle name is revealed to be Daphne.
- In ReplicANT, she easily memorizes all of the Donkey King computer scripts.
- In CANTonese Style Cuisine, she states that she remembers the day she was born.
- Olive seems to love stuffed animals because she has a stuffed frog and a bunny bag.
- She has amathophobia; a fear of dust.
- Olive seems to like dressing up because she has been seen wearing many disguises. (See Running Gags)
- In Slumber Party ANTics, Olive is shown to do unusual things in her sleep that involve impersonating a rooster, dancing to music, playing golf, etc.
- In You're the One That I WANT, it is revealed that Olive's dream play is about an Austrian family stuck in an elevator; reminiscent to The Sound of Music.
- In Slumber Party ANTics, it was seen/referred that Olive is a terrible sleeper, as in she constantly moves around and destructs the peace in her sleep.
- In Body of EvidANTs, it is revealed that Olive has a FlurBot named Hegel, her "loyal companion" since she was three.
- In InfANT, it is revealed her parents made her enroll in the A.N.T Program.
- In InfANT, it is revealed that she is the youngest member of Mensa.
- Her locker is filled with books and hand-made items as shown here ..
- In You're the One That I WANT it is revealed she thinks every rap should end in "Holla!". This can also be seen in StudANT Council, PerformANTs and IdANTity Crisis .
- She was with Paisley in the game show, "The Brainy Bunch".
- Her catchphrases are "Interesting factoid..." and "What the heck!?"
- In AmusemANT Park, we learn she had a treasured doll collection.
- She was the one to save the musical by making "Grease" into "Greece".
- In ScavANTger Hunt, it is revealed that she could speak 57 different languages.
- Her Halloween counterpart, MutANT Olive, is evil as seen in MutANT Farm, MutANT Farm 2 and MutANT Farm 3
- In ChANTs of a Lifetime, she and Fletcher miss Chyna a lot when she goes on tour with Trifecta.
- She is a very good rapper as seen in PerformANTs, StudANT Council and SilANT Night
- Olive has her own auto biography called "Olive Doyle: A Life" about her life. The other A.N.T.s find it boring.
- In SignificANT Other it is revealed that her favorite president is John Quincy Adams.
- In restaurANTeur, she falls for Graham, the new chef from IHOW.
- She made a quilt to keep memories, as seen in InfluANTces.
- She was mocking Gibson and Fletcher in TransplANTed and InfANT.
- In IdANTity Crisis, Fletcher (in Olive's body), mentioned that her brain has full of interesting factoids and sticky notes everywhere due to her photographic memory, though this could have been made up by Chyna since this was revealed in a story.
- Olive extremely dislikes people using incorrect grammar.
- In ConfinemANT, we learned that she writes a school board blog called Board by Olive.
- In TrANTsferred it is revealed that Olive is afraid of trees.
- In secret agANT, she and Dixon start dating.
- In pANTs on fire,she is still dating Dixon.
- In pANTs on fire it is revealed to see she hates to be lied to.
- She gets mad when someone says abbreviations wrong as seen in RestaurANTeur
- In uncanny resemblANTs Professor Marcy McLaughlin, a famous mathematician determines that Olive's beauty score is much higher than Lexi's.
- In SilANT Night its revealed her favorite holiday is national sarcasm day.
- She loves demanding things.
- She hates coconut shavings.
- She is currently dating Fletcher Quimby as of UnwANTed
- In meANT to be?, it shows a bit of irony since Fletcher Quimby convinced Olive to sing Calling All The Monsters and considering that Olive was jealous and in other words a 'green eyed monster'.
- She spoke the last words ever heard on A.N.T Farm which were, " I'll say! Zazow!"
To view the Olive Doyle gallery, click here.
|Chyna Parks | Olive Doyle | Fletcher Quimby | Angus Chestnut | Violet | Benny | Svetlana | Nigel | Kennedy Van Buren | Dixon Ticonderoga|
|Lexi Reed | Cameron Parks | Paisley Houndstooth | Vanessa LaFontaine | McKenna | Sequoia Jones | Tazmanian Neville | Abigail Timmons | Keith | New kid | Annabelle | Hayley | Legan | Taffy & Envelope|
|Gibson | Susan Skidmore | Darryl Parks | Roxanne Parks | Hippo | Mr. Zimbaldi | Madame Goo Goo | Zoltan Grundy | Winter Maddox | Mr. McMillan|