|“||You gotta wear pants in public!||”|
— Chyna singing
Season 1, Episode 21
January 27, 2012
"performANTs" is the twenty-first episode in season one of A.N.T. Farm. It first aired on January 27, 2012.
Chyna, Olive, Fletcher and Angus want to go to an upcoming "Blood Butcher" concert with the older kids in order to fit in. However, they know that Chyna's mom Roxanne will never let them go. In order to convince her, they must pretend that they are actually going to see a kiddie band, which backfires when Roxanne decides to tag along. Meanwhile, Cameron tries to get backstage at the concert and ends up running a tattoo stall.
- China Anne McClain as Chyna Parks
- Sierra McCormick as Olive Doyle
- Jake Short as Fletcher Quimby
- Stefanie Scott as Lexi Reed
- Carlon Jeffery as Cameron Parks
- Aedin Mincks as Angus Chestnut
- Elise Neal as Roxanne Parks
- At the store, a "Tears of Blood" poster could be seen in the background. "Tears of Blood" was a band that Justin Russo liked in Disney's Wizards of Waverly Place.
- One of the candles that Chyna and Fletcher are looking at is called Vanilla Death. This may be a reference to a Wizards of Waverly Place episode where Alex says that the perfume she is wearing is called Death by Vanilla.
- The names Sunshine, Lollipops and Rainbow are used in the episode. This may be a reference to the song 'Sunshine, Lollipops and Rainbows'
- Happy Fuzzy Friends are a parody of Happy Tree Friends.
- Sunshine mentions meditating with Cthulhu, a monster from H.P. Lovecraft's Call of Cthulhu.
Fletcher: I guess Grandma's lucky they only visit once a week
- Sundays with Grandma (sung by Blood Butcher)
- Wear Pants in Public (sung by The Happy Fuzzy Friends)
- Don't Play In the Knife Drawer (sung by The Happy Fuzzy Friends)
- Don't Go Potty in the Tub (sung by The Happy Fuzzy Friends)
To view the PerformANTs gallery, click here.
- When Angus turns off the power, the lights still seem to be on in the living room
Want to watch PerformANTs? Click here!