Season 1, Episode 11
September 16, 2011
"philANThropy" is the eleventh episode in season one of A.N.T. Farm. It first aired on September 16, 2011.
When the heating and cooling system breaks down at Webster High, Chyna begs Principal Skidmore to do something about it. According to Skidmore, Webster High doesn't have the funding due to someone complaining about the bathroom stalls not having any doors, so Chyna suggests that she cuts something else from the budget. Unfortunately, Skidmore decides to fire Gibson from the staff. Chyna feels responsible for him getting fired, so she convinces Olive and Fletcher to host a "Save Gibson" web-a-thon to raise money to cover his salary by faking diseases. Meanwhile, Cameron must pretend to be an elderly man to help Lexi out of a bind when she unfairly won a beauty pageant.
- China Anne McClain as Chyna Parks
- Sierra McCormick as Olive Doyle
- Jake Short as Fletcher Quimby
- Stefanie Scott as Lexi Reed
- Carlon Jeffery as Cameron Parks
- Shelley Long as Mrs. Busby
- Mindy Sterling as Susan Skidmore
- Zach Steel as Gibson
- Allie DeBerry as Paisley Houndstooth
- Christian Campos as Wacky the Wolf (not credited)
- Stefanie Scott as Lexi Reed returns after 3 episode absences.
- This is the first episode Angus is absent since InformANT.
- This episode got 3.2 million views on the premire.
- It's revealed that Gibson does keep many possesions in his "office".
- The name Dr. Himafraud is a pun on "I'm a Fraud"
- Fletcher and Gibson saying that the double rainbow in the A.N.T. Farm is "So Intense" references the Double Rainbow Internet Meme
- All the ANT students dressing as Gibson is a reference to Finnegan students dressing as Mr. Tater in Mr. Young episode Mr. Roboto.
- Chyna claims that the day before she 'dissected' her own hand, but when after the opening credits when it shows Chyna, Olive and Fletcher in the hallway, Chyna doesn't have a bandage on her 'dissected' hand. It couldn't be possible for it to heal that quickly.
- At the end of the episode, Gibson tries to jump up and freeze in the air and phones start ringing. Chyna says that they don't need to call, but they wouldn't have known that Gibson was doing that because Gibson wasn't visible on the webcam. But this isn't really a goof, because they could have been hearing Gibson.
- In reality, it would be impossible to it to rain and snow indoors
- When Fletcher and Olive drink the water glasses, Chyna says they drank e i e i o, but they only drank two glasses, not three. Unless, o was the same glass as e or i.
To see the PhilANThropy gallery,click here .