Season 2, Episode 20
April 26, 2013
Kat Lombard & Amanda Steinhoff
A talented young chef named Graham starts working at IHOW and Olive is immediately smitten. The ANTs are thrilled that Olive likes him and they think they are perfect together until they discover that Graham has anger issues when he yells at Fletcher for putting salt on his food. So Chyna, Fletcher, and (to a lesser extend) Angus try to show Olive what a jerk he is. Meanwhile, when Lexi learns that some major pop stars got their start as singing waitresses, she asks Hippo if she can be a singing waitress at IHOW.
- China Anne McClain as Chyna Parks
- Sierra McCormick as Olive Doyle
- Jake Short as Fletcher Quimby
- Stefanie Scott as Lexi Reed
- Aedin Mincks as Angus Chestnut
- Matt Lowe as Hippo
- Zayne Emory as Graham
- This is Hippo's last appearance on the show.
- This is the last episode to feature Cameron as a Main Cast Member.
- This is the last episode to feature Angus as a Recurring Character.
- Isn't it weird that Olive was dating Graham and Angus didn't seem to care.
Graham: Is that salt?! Did you hear me invite salt to the party?!
Fletcher: No, but Elvis Parsley said it was cool.
Graham: Oh, how dare you speak for Elvis Parsley! You don't know Elvis Parsley! Elvis Parsley is not your friend. Elvis Parsley is my friend!
Fletcher: Oh man, that radish has kissed more girls than I have.