“sANTa's little helpers”
Season 1, Episode 19
December 9, 2011
"sANTa's little helpers" is the nineteenth episode in season one of A.N.T. Farm. It first aired on December 9, 2011.
When Principal Skidmore asks the A.N.T.s to make toys that are supposedly for needy orphans, they soon find out that Skidmore has been selling them online for profit. So in order to teach her a lesson, the A.N.T.s booby trap the toys. However, when Skidmore reveals that she decided to donate the faulty toys, the A.N.T.s must find a way to sneak into the orphanage and get the gifts back. Meanwhile, Cameron helps Darryl find the right gift for Roxanne.
Everyone is in the Christmas spirit at Webster High School, strangley including Principal Skidmore, who asks Chyna, Olive and Fletcher to create special toys using their talents to distribute to needy kids. After starting to create musical jack-in-the-boxes, the A.N.T.s are shocked to discover Skidmore has been selling them online for profit. They then come up with a plan to secretly booby trap the gifts so they will go off in Skidmore's face. However, when Skidmore decides to donate the last batch of toys to an orphanage, the A.N.T.s must dress up as elves (except for Chyna who is dressed like Santa Claus), sneak through the chimney, and get the toys back before they go off. Meanwhile, Cameron helps Darryl to spy on Roxanne to find out what she's getting him for Christmas so he can match the price.
- China Anne McClain as Chyna Parks
- Sierra McCormick as Olive Doyle
- Jake Short as Fletcher Quimby
- Stefanie Scott as Lexi Reed
- Carlon Jeffery as Cameron Parks
- Finesse Mitchell as Darryl Parks
- Mindy Sterling as Susan Skidmore
- Allie DeBerry as Paisley Houndstooth
- Elise Neal as Roxanne Parks
- Aedin Mincks as Angus Chestnut
- Christian Campos as Wacky the Wolf (not credited)
- Al Hodek as Nick
- Francesca Capaldi as Orphan
- This is the first time both Darryl Parks and Roxanne Parks appeared in the same episode since TransplANTed.
- Skidmore's story about how she became kind is the same as in the story "A Christmas Carol."
- It is never said how Paisley was able to wrap herself up and still keep her arms inside.
- This episode was part of Disney's "Fa-La-La-Lidays".
- Skidmore reveals that they serve porcupine meat and milk in the cafeteria.
- We found out the during every Park's Christmas, Darryl is sent to the emergency room.
- A running gag is when Chyna sings a jingle, then pops out of a giant gift box pretending to be a life-sized jack-in-the-box while dangling around like she's on a spring; Fletcher steals the idea she comes up with.
- In Australia, this episode was new in the marathon "Christmas In July"
- It is revealed that Darryl Parks wears pink underwear.
- Chyna and the A.N.T.s are in school but Cameron, Lexi, and Paisley at the mall at the same time, even though they all go to Webster High. However, this could have occurred after school.
- Skidmore says she had a nightmare even though she said earlier in the episode that she doesn't sleep at night maybe this is a joke put it by the writer.
- Also, Skidmore says she sleep in the day even though she is present in almost all ANT Farm episodes in daytime.
- Paisley wouldn't be able to survive to Christmas without food, water, or air holes.
To view the SANTa's Little Helpers photo gallery, click here.
Chyna: I love Christmas putting up lights, taking Dad to the Emergency Room, Putting up the tree, taking Dad to the emergency room, singing Christmas carols, taking Dad to the Emergency room.
(Darryll starts tearing up the house to find his present) Chyna: If your looking for the tip of your thumb mom put it in the freezer.
(Chyna picks up the phone and calls the hospittal) Chyna: Hey Rose yeah it's me again in about five minutes were gonna need an ambulance.
Chyna: As you're gift for Christmas this year I hope you get the measels you have a heart that's made of stone take this you weasel. (Throws a cream pie straight into Fletcher's face and imitates a jack moving front to back from side to side)
Want to watch SANTa's Little Helper's? Click here!