Season 1, Episode 4
July 1, 2011
Jeff Hodsden & Tim Pollock
|“||I don't get it. You're supposed to give us ANTs straight A's no matter what. Like you did on that science test which I obviously should have failed||”|
Chyna stays up all night watching a show instead of studying for a test, but gets a good grade anyway. Feeling that something fishy is going on, she gets help from Olive to prove that the school is treating the ANTs differently. Meanwhile, Cameron and Lexi find Skidmore's phone in the trash and decide to keep it so they can get a reward.
SummaryChyna forgets to study for her science test due to her staying up all night to watch her favorite show, High Heels High . After taking the test and still getting an A she suspects the teachers are giving the ANTs grades they don't deserve, so that they will be able to compete to win trophies for the school. When this happens, she tries to convince Olive to blow their science fair to expose the conspiracy. At the science fair, Chyna and Olive end up crashing their project into Fletcher's, resulting in them getting an F. They then find out that the ANTs really don't get special treatment. It turns out their teacher gave everyone an A on the test because he was too tired to actually grade them. Meanwhile, Skidmore loses her phone and Cameron and Lexi find it. They decide to keep it so they can send teachers home for the day. Cameron's dad gets on the case and believes Principal Skidmoe stole her own cell phone to get a new phone, because she had the replacement plan. He believes that she still has her phone, but when he calls it, Cameron picks up. Lexi, who was also standing with Cameron nearby, blames Cameron for stealing Skidmore's phone. But Skidmore shows her pictures of Lexi and Lexi yells at Cameron, who had taken them to "remember their time together".
Most Memorable Quotes
Lexi: You dropped your phone. Cameron: She probably dropped it when she was throwing something away... probably these gnarly toenail clippings.
Lexi: I'VE BEEN WAITING FOR YOUR CALL
Principal Skidmore: When I catch whoever this is, you will be in serious trouble!
- China Anne McClain as Chyna Parks
- Sierra McCormick as Olive Doyle
- Jake Short as Fletcher Quimby
- Stefanie Scott as Lexi Reed
- Carlon Jeffery as Cameron Parks
- Finesse Mitchell as Darryl Parks
- Mindy Sterling as Susan Skidmore
- Chris Wylde as Mr. Marceau
- Carrie Reichenbach as Justine (from High Heels High)
- Christian Campos as Wacky the Wolf (not credited)
- In this episode it is revealed that Olive can speak Japanese.
- When Chyna and Olive's helium balloon crashed into Fletcher's project, Olive screamed Oh, the humanity! This is a reference to what a person cried out when the German Balloon, the Hindenburg, exploded.
- This episode attracted 2.8 million viewers, which is currently the series' lowest audience to date. However, it beat the nearest competitor (Bucket and Skinner's Epic Adventures) by 1.3 million viewers.
- When the zeppelin crashed Fletcher's project, it exploded. However, if the zeppelin contain only helium (mentioned by Chyna), it wouldn't have exploded.
- When changing scenes, one scene was actually switched around as if it was seen through a mirror.
- When Principal Skidmore took down the eco poster it should have fell to the floor but in a later shot the poster in gone.
To view the SciANTs Fair Gallery, click here.
To watch SciANTs? Click here!