Season 1, Episode 5
July 8, 2011
Jeff Hodsden & Tim Pollock
"studANT council" ("constituANTs") is the fifth episode in season one of A.N.T. Farm. It first aired on July 8, 2011.
When Olive convises Chyna to run for A.N.T. Representative, Chyna soon learns that Olive tricked her into doing it because the A.N.T. Rep has to do a lot of tedious work. In order to get even, Chyna throws Olive's name into the running as well. Meanwhile, Fletcher hangs out with Chyna's dad in order to get on his good side so he can date his daughter.
After being denied an entrance to the school dance by Lexi and Paisley for being an A.N.T., Olive suggests that Chyna run for A.N.T. Representative to try and make a change. Chyna gladly accepts, but later Angus tells her that she'd have to be an idiot to run for A.N.T. Rep because the big kids give you the hardest time by forcing you to participate in all school activities. For example, making you dress up as a giant bunny, firing you out of a cannon, etc. Chyna realizes that Olive tricked her and decides to get back at her by nominating her to run as well (see Olive's Rap). In a desperate attempt to lose, both Chyna and Olive try to sabotage their own campaign by promising more homework and outlawing the use of the Internet. In the subplot, Fletcher feels ignored by Chyna, so invests in the help of Angus. Angus gives him a book entitled "How to Win a Girl In 10 Easy Steps". He tells him that one of the steps says in order to get a girl to like you you first need to relate with their dad. Fletcher then befriends Chyna's dad to see if he has a possibility with Chyna but Cameron gets jealous because they've been spending too much time together. In the end, Cameron ends up beating Chyna and Olive for student council and Chyna's dad begins to hang out with him again.
Fletcher: I'll take a glass of yummy worms. And make it a double.
Angus: Coming right up. (shakes a glass of yummy worms as if he's a bartender) So, what's got you down?
Darryl: Hey Cameron! Wanna watch the game?
Cameron: No. Every time we watch baseball all you do is make me get food for you from the kitchen.
Chyna: (to Olive) We can't let the student council keep us from going to school dances or pep rally's. What am I gonna do with all this pep?! I am backed up with pep!
Angus: (inside a cannon) Are you sure this is gonna be FUN?
Lexi: Oh, yes this will definitely be fun! (whispering to Paisley) For us..(Cheerleaders start shaking pompoms) Ready? Fire in the hole! (fires Angus out of the cannon)
- China Anne McClain as Chyna Parks
- Sierra McCormick as Olive Doyle
- Jake Short as Fletcher Quimby
- Stefanie Scott as Lexi Reed
- Carlon Jeffery as Cameron Parks
- Aedin Mincks as Angus Chestnut
- Allie DeBerry as Paisley Houndstooth
- Finesse Mitchell as Darryl Parks
- Christian Campos as Wacky the Wolf (not credited)
- This episode reveals that Olive's last name is Doyle.
- This episode attracted 3.5 million viewers on its premiere night.
- Chyna wore the same pink sweater to the dance that Lexi was wearing in "The PhANTom Locker".
- This episode is also known as "ConstituANTs".
- This episode reveals that in Kindergarten Cameron was the tallest kid in school, this also explains why he's the smallest kid in high school.
For the StudANT Council photo gallery, click here.
Want to watch StudANT Council? Click here!