Season 3, Episode 1
May 31, 2013
After seeing Angus break into his high-tech security, Zoltan Grundy of Z-Tech discovers the A.N.T. Farm and, after Skidmore pretends that they can't pay for a good ANT Farm, builds an A.N.T. Boarding School. All of the ANT's are excited to go to the boarding school; unfortunately, Chyna fails to get in due to Zoltan picking another musical prodigy: his nephew. His sister coerced him into letting him into his school even though he wasn't a prodigy. Olive and Fletcher attempt to help her prove to Zoltan that she belongs. Meanwhile, Lexi throws a party celebrating the boarding school, but Angus, Kennedy, and the other ANT's, prefer to study than to have fun.
In the end, Chyna performs her song "Stars Aligning" for Zoltan, who admits how great she is, but he had to put his nephew as the musical prodigy (despite the fact that his talent is Air Guitar), but Chyna points out that he can have multiple prodigies. Zolton, finally convinced, accepts Chyna into the school. Also, Lexi is revealed to be a math prodigy, not a musical prodigy.
- China Anne McClain as Chyna Parks
- Sierra McCormick as Olive Doyle
- Jake Short as Fletcher Quimby
- Stefanie Scott as Lexi Reed
- Aedin Mincks as Angus Chestnut
- Finesse Mitchell as Darryl Parks
- Dominic Burgess as Zoltan Grundy
- Mindy Sterling as Susan Skidmore
- Piper Curda as Kennedy Van Buren
- Michael Weisman as Seth Weisman
- The episode features the new original song “Stars Aligning,” performed by Hollywood Records recording artist China Anne McClain.
- This is the first episode that features the new opening title sequence.
- Susan Skidmore drives an 1973 AMC Gremlin.
- When Skidmore crashes her car through the A.N.T. class, she mentions wanting a double cheeseburger, onion rings, and a large orange drink. This is a reference to the 1982 novelty song "Fast Food," by Ron Stevens and Joy Grdnic
- This is the final episode were Chyna has fully black hair
- This episode marks Wacky and Webster High's last appearances.
- For everybody's auditions: Flectcher demonstrates an Art Project made out of chalk on Skidmore's car (Art), Olive refreshes her mind on a page from Zoltan's book (Memory), Angus auditions by pretending he is better at computers than Zoltan (Computers), and Lexi preforms a musical number then explains why she didn't upgrade her Z-Phone (Math).
- Chyna auditions twice for the spot of the musical prodigy, once acapella, then again playing instruments.
- In this episode it is revealed that Fletcher is agoraphobic which is fear of wide open spaces.
- This is the third and final hour long special.
- There is a continuous error in the beginning of the episode. When Angus is on the lounge chair, the AntPad is next to Angus. Then when Fletcher gets on it, the AntPad is on the floor. Then when Fletcher falls, it is next to him on the floor.
- Fletcher claims that he is agaraphobic, but in EndurANTs he didn't seem afraid that he was left in the outback. Although, he could've got agraphobia after EndurANTs, it is even possible his experience in EndurANTs is the reason for his agraphobia.
To view the TrANTsferred gallery, click here.