Violent (by Chyna)
|Date of Birth||
Student in the A.N.T. Program
Chyna Parks, Olive Doyle,Fletcher Quimby
|“||You're #1 in a sport? How'd that happen?||”|
— Violet in IntelligANT
Violet is a sports prodigy and a new A.N.T. She has a big crush on Fletcher. She is a recurring character and is known to have anger issues. She has unmatched strength, which gives her keen talent in sports such as football, baseball, basketball, ice-hockey, lacrosse and formerly ultimate fighting. Violet is mainly known for her quick-temper, dry-wit, and abrasive comments.
Violet has an aggressive, fearless, and blunt exterior. While she harbors her real feelings underneath, particularly her romantic feelings for Fletcher. Though a good person at heart, Violet's bad temper makes her quick to criticize and attack.
- Her name was once mistaken for "Violent" due to her "anger issues".
- She is good at sports, especially ultimate fighting (although she does not participate in it any more).
- She has a big crush on Fletcher.
- She has anger issues. She thought Olive was calling her stupid and lashed out.
- She hates it when people question her football skills.
- She and Lexi have a difficult relationship as seen competing at curling in the Olympics in IntelligANT.
- Violet is the second A.N.T not to be afraid of the big kids, the first being Chyna.
- Despite her size, she possesses unnatural strength, as she was able to smash a table, and flip Darryl Parks.
- She is shown to be a good singer/back-up singer in infANT
- She can sleep very comfortably on a football
- Both she and her actress have the smallest height of the A.N.T. Farm and the crew.
- She seems to be the first ANT not to be introduced by Gibson.
- Her character is very similar to the Clearstime BABYSITTER character Babuska in many ways. They are both small and have major anger problems.
- She stopped doing ultimate fighting because they added rules about safety.
- Fletcher and Olive are scared of her.
- Violet is probably the first ANT that doesn't call Fletcher stupid.
- She is 11 in real life and is the same age on the show.
- In Ballet DANTser it is revealed that Violet doesn't like the flute.
- She gave Lexi a mirror as an apology gift.
- Violet is potrayed by Claire Engler.
- She gets happy and smiles in front of Fletcher (due to her crush on him).
- Despite her being more of an ultimate sports player, she is also interested in ballet.
To view the Violet gallery, click here.
Chyna Parks (2012-Present, Friends)
Chyna was the first person to talk to Violet on her first day of the A.N.T. program. (see Violyna)
Olive Doyle (2012-Present, Friends)
Fletcher Quimby (2012-Present, Friends, Crush)
Violet romanticly likes Fletcher, he likes her but only as friends instead he likes Chyna. Fletcher is sometimes scared of Violet. (see Fiolet)