The Z-Tech Prodigy School is the boarding school made just for child prodigies (A.N.T.s). It is owned by Z-Tech. This building has the world's first roomavator, which is a room that acts as an elevator. The building is very big and very modern, with many rooms for a lot of needs (spa, classrooms, music room, etc). Even though they are at a school they are never seen actually learning or doing school related activities. Season 3 rarely shows the ANTs outside of Z-Tech.
- Chyna Parks (Music Prodigy), 10th Grade
- Olive Doyle (Academics Prodigy), 10th Grade
- Angus Chestnut (Computer Science Prodigy), 10th Grade
- Lexi Reed (Math Prodigy), 11th\12th Grade
- Kennedy Van Buren (Debate Prodigy), probably 9th or 10th Grade
- Dixon Ticonderoga (Spy Prodigy), probably 9th or 10th Grade
- Seth Weisman (Zoology Prodigy), most likely 9th or 10th grade
- Hudson (Rapping Prodigy) probably 10th or 11th grade
- Fletcher Quimby (Art Prodigy), 10th Grade
- Paisley Houndstooth Employee at Z tech. She is the head of Z-Tech's Animal Product's Division.
- Winter Maddox employee at Z tech. She is the den mother and vice president of Acquisitions.
To view the Z-Tech Prodigy School gallery, click here.
|This article is a stub. You can help A.N.T. Farm Wiki by expanding it. Make sure that you check the standards before you begin editing any page. Contact an admin if you have any questions.|